Chaplains are common in the military, hospitals, prisons, fire and police departments, and universities. They also serve in the U.S. Senate, Congress and professional athletic teams. So why not at your place of business?
Workplace Chaplains are on the rise because employers are recognizing the importance a Chaplain’s presence can provide their employees. Some places of business have an Employee Assistance Program but a Workplace Chaplain can offer something better.
What Can Living Works Official Do?
- Workplace Chaplains don’t force a particular religion on anyone, we serve as counselors and confidants.
- Living Works Official is committed to confidentiality therefore employees don’t have to fear that information shared would be used against them.
- When a Chaplain is present on a regular basis this gives employees an opportunity to talk about issues when they first happen, before they have a negative impact.
- Employees who are hesitant to discuss their personal issues with their boss or the Human Resources department can talk without fear to the Chaplain.
Benefits of Using Living Works
- Living Works Official is present on a regular basis in the workplace, creating trusting relationships with employees.
- Living Works Official Chaplains are even available outside of work hours so in an emergency situation an employee has someone familiar to call for hospital visitation, crisis counseling, death, grief and loss.
- Because of the trusting relationship developed when employees are going through difficult times they are more likely to use workplace chaplains than standard EAP.
- Most workplaces will never experience a violent act but situations can arise at any moment which have the potential to be traumatizing for an organization. This can leave managers and employees suffering from mild to server forms of PTSD. Living Works Official can provide face to face support and counseling.
Having a spiritual presence in the workplace is good for business, it provides employees and managers with support and the security in knowing that if they ever need a Chaplain they have one at work.
For more information go to www.livingworksofficial.com